An Olympic City-wide Plan
Ian and Matthew are back in the post-Patrick podcast epoch to talk about the City-wide Plan and more.
- City-wide Plan goes to a vote, which we correctly predict the outcome of
- 10m53s Commercial property tax changes
- 15m10s Development hope and federal election spillover
- 23m49s Charts on a podcast redux - the market rental voting record edition
- 31m43s A Brightside proposal
- 33m14s Great Translink Non Announcement of 2019 and how we’re always wrong about ridership estimates
- 36m38s Port Moody: "More than a Bedroom Community! Building a Tech & Innovation Hub that Revitalizes Port Moody with Great Jobs!"
- 40m26s Vancouveratta: Burrard Bridge Bike Lanes turn 10